Medical Radiation Technologist/XRay Technologist
Setting: Outpatient Clinic
We are looking for Medical Radiation Technologists to join our team for a stable long-term career opportunity in Radiography, BMD, and/or Mammography
· Full-time/Part-time available
- Multiple Locations: Nepean, Kanata, Carp and Limoges
· Competitive salary ~top 1 Percentile
· Benefits/Pension options
· CME allowance
· Perform imaging procedures in Merivale Medical Imaging Clinics as standard of Care
· Input patient data into the system correctly.
· Check previous relevant studies and make comparison.
· Check and collect Clinical History.
· Follow all MMI protocol’s
· Ensure observations sheets are legible, clear and concise.
· Current CMRTO registration.
· Must have the training, experience, and knowledge to consistently produce high quality diagnostic images.
· Demonstrate ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
· Above average communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
· Patient-focused orientation and the ability to provide excellent patient care.
· Ability to maintain a professional demeanour and work well under pressure.
· Proficient in using Microsoft Office products, email and internet.
For more information about the clinic, visit www.mmimaging.com
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person