Digital Marketing Manager
NurseAchieve is a leading provider of software products that support nursing schools. We provide preparatory courses through a combination of clinical excellence and technology leadership that enables a personalized curriculum approach that benefits all our students.
We help nursing schools and their students prepare for their entry to practice exams by developing online platforms that include question banks, adaptive mock exams, content review, flashcards and summary sheets.
We need an enthusiastic, savvy marketer to lead and execute on all digital and non-digital marketing initiatives. This individual will be tasked with increasing brand awareness and increasing sales. This is an ideal role for someone who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment and who loves to drive growth.
Our ideal candidate will have experience with SaaS based products and extensive familiarity with social media marketing including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter etc.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop marketing strategy and customer engagement plan
- Manage all social media and blog content
- Interface with various nursing associations
- Develop and execute SEO strategy
- Create content to support SEM strategy
- Develop reusable digital assets
- Produce report and metrics to measure effectiveness of different campaigns
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong knowledge and use of social medial platforms
- Graphical design knowledge preferred
- Analytical orientation resulting in data-driven insights
- Ability to work on multiple projects both independently and as part of a team
- A record of academic achievement
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- At least 3-years of marketing experience
- Familiarity with nursing, academic institutions and/or SaaS software is an asset
The role is a full-time position. Successful candidates must be able to work in-person at our Toronto office located in the York Mills and Leslie area. This is not a remote/hybrid position.
We welcome applications from a diverse pool of applicants, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Please submit a cover letter with your application.
Post-secondary education required
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North York, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- What is the purpose of Marketing?
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Digital marketing: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person