- Registered Nurse or Registered Practical Nurse (RN/RPN) License
- Current registration/licensing with the provincial regulating body of residence
- Bilingual French/English considered an asset
- Experience in immunology considered an asset
- Familiarity with PIPEDA and how it applies in a confidential patient environment.
- Understanding of provincial and private coverage criteria and how to navigate the Canadian Drug Coverage Landscape is considered an asset.
- Experience in identifying and reporting adverse events to health Canada and Medical Information
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think under pressure
- Excellent computer skills; Microsoft Suite of products (minimum intermediate level Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Ability to travel as required – own vehicle required
- Reliable, high-speed home internet required
- Dedicated workspace free from distractions
As Canada’s largest and best homecare company, join us as we continue our 50+ year tradition of supporting our Nurses to make “being the difference” a Career!
Bayshore is committed to a high quality and safe environment for both our staff and clients/patients. Dependent upon Provincial government regulations, and the position being applied for, new hires may be required to provide proof of vaccination against illnesses such as COVID-19, Hepatitis, Seasonal Flu etc. Please speak with the recruiter for Provincial and/or position specific requirements. Medical exemptions or any other kinds of requested exemptions based upon Human Rights Code will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
“At Bayshore Healthcare, our commitment to Equity, Diversity & Inclusion is our strength. This is how we bring our vision of being the difference in the lives of those we care for, work with and in our communities. We have a great sense of pride in creating a culture of belonging, where individual differences are embraced and celebrated, through programs, resources and policies that support each individuals purpose, potential and wellbeing.”
Bayshore operates in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and applicable Provincial Human Rights Codes.