This position is for a dedicated assistant to one of our Realtors.
If you enjoying working with like-minded people and leaders in their industry who never settle for average, continuously go above what's expected to deliver amazing results, and who are genuinely energetic, optimistic, and are full of life then this is the job posting for you!
Our office is always trying to find new ways to be innovate, improve and streamline our systems. As a rapidly growing company, we are looking for a marketing & customer service extraordinaire who will fit right in with our core values.
We are looking for a good match for our positive team culture energy by providing administrative support to our staff and agents, while maintaining everyday tasks.
What is expected of you?
You will provide assistance and support to our agents, which will have a genuine impact on the experience and satisfaction of our clients.
You will engage in office operations and procedures, prepare for events, and assist with compiling time-sensitive documents.
You are someone who is very detail oriented (a bit of a perfectionist without being inefficient). You love to be a problem solver by figuring out how to make things work better even if they don't initially appear that way.
You have long term intentions to stay with the company and grow.
- Day to day real estate administration tasks
- Marketing and social media management with design projects
- Assist with event planning
- Generate weekly social media reports and utilize these reports to create new strategies
- Stay current with social media trends and best practices in real estate
- Basic web development
- Occasionally attend local events
- Ordering business supplies
- Order and restocking of office supplies
- Scanning and filing documents
- Assisting in preparing all types of real estate documents
- Great admin skills (actively taking notes, prioritizing tasks and keeping lists)
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Relevant working experience in a content creation role with demonstrated success in engagement, platform growth, and website traffic generation
- Love social media marketing and know how to post on Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Youtube, TikTok and any other new platform Mark Zuckerberg decides to invent
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Warm and friendly on the phone, while being assertive and confident
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly creative and self-motivated
- Experience with Canva, Microsoft Office, Google G-Suite, Mailchimp, InShot, Facebook Ads Manager, and all other social media platforms is a bonus
- Qualifications in secretarial studies (such as a diploma) is considered an advantage but not a requirement
If you made it this far, we do have some deal breakers:
- You are an aspiring agent yourself (which we highly encourage, but we need someone long term for this position because they love it!)
- You are not comfortable with a fast-paced environment and last minute requests
- You applied on a whim with no relevant experience
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
Expected hours: 37.5 per week
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- In your experience as an Administrative Assistant what is something you are really proud of?
- Do you have any social media or marketing experience or examples you can share with us?
Work Location: In person