Level II Registered Dental Assistant
Are you an energized LEVEL II dental assistant looking to work in a non corporate dental office, then we want to hear from you.
Atlantic Dental, downtown St John’s, requires an assistant to work chair side along side an established dentist.
This non evening and non weekend practice is ideal for an assistant who wants a balance of day time work with evenings and weekends free. This position is ideally suited for an experienced assistant however Atlantic Dental is open to training any assistant with the correct attributes.
We offer competitive wages, signing bonus after probation, and clothing allowance.
If this sounds interesting, please e-mail Amy at [email protected]
- High-level knowledge of dental procedures, and the ability to discuss treatment plans with patients professionally and effectively.
- A minimum of one year of experience working as a dental assistant is preferred
- Must have valid CPR/First AID Certification
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization skills and ability to multi task
- Knowledge of Dentrix and Asset
- Strong organization and communication skills, work ethic, and problem- solving skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting Chair Side
- Setting-up Operatories
- Taking X-Rays/Scans/Impressions
- Maintaining Clinical Notes
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
- Monday to Thursday 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Fridays 8:00am - 1pm
- No evening or weekends
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$30.00 per hour
- Dental Assisting: 1 year (preferred)
- Certified Dental Assistant (preferred)
Work Location: In person