We are looking for an experienced Sales Consultant to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing advice and guidance to customers on our products and services, as well as developing relationships with potential clients. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in sales, excellent communication skills, and the ability to think strategically and develop creative solutions to customer needs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers.
- Develop sales strategies and tactics to maximize sales.
- Analyze customer data to identify trends and develop strategies to increase sales.
- Provide customers with product information and pricing.
- Negotiate contracts with customers.
- Develop promotional materials and campaigns to increase sales.
- Provide customer service and support.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 30 per week
Salary: $120,000.00-$190,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Flooring: 2 years (required)
- Driving Licence (required)
Willingness to travel:
Work Location: On the road