As a warehouse associate at Ship Apollo, you will be familiarized with the ecommerce fulfillment process as well as the inbound returns process. The position will mainly focus on fulfillment (outbound orders) and the rest of the time will be focused on returns (inbound orders). Ship Apollo serves many different customers whose products range from apparel to food.
- Accurately and efficiently pick and pack orders based on the requirements of the client.
- Participate in client launches by fulfilling orders and meeting team deadlines.
- Clean up the shipping area at the end of each shift and restock boxes at the beginning of each shift.
- Kit or pre-pack inventory.
- Complete daily assignments efficiently, accurately and on time.
- Help in other departments, such as the Returns department, as needed.
What Does an Ideal Candidate Look like?
- Has recent experience with a WMS system and can navigate the program.
- Has experience in ordering picking, packing and returns either in a warehouse or retail setting.
- Good Communication (verbal and written).
- High level of attention to detail.
- Driven by results and numbers.
- Able to legally work in Canada.
Hours - 15 - 30 PART TIME - Monday to Friday availability, able to pick up more shifts on weekends when there are launches.
Contract will start in October 2023 and end December 15th 2023
Pay - $16.70/hour
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 15 - 30 per week
Salary: $16.70 per hour
- Casual dress
- Discounted or free food
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON M4A 2K7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- warehouse: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person