About Grand & Toy
Celebrating 141 years this year, Grand & Toy is one of Canada’s most renowned and iconic brands. Our humble beginnings started in office supplies but today, our team of industry-leading experts that provide complete business solutions for multiple industries across Canada. We Give Work Life from the latest technology, facility solutions, custom workplace furniture for any space, and office supplies that are core to running businesses across Canada.
About the role
Grand & Toy is looking for a Marketing Manager (Vendor & Customer Marketing) to join our marketing team on the heels of our successful brand campaign and continue our journey of full digital transformation.
As Marketing Manager (Vendor & Customer Marketing), you will play a pivotal role in managing and executing our vendor, partner and customer marketing campaigns.
This position reports to the Sr. Digital Marketing Manager and works closely with the brand, growth marketing, category management and sales enablement to deliver successful vendor and customer marketing campaigns. You will also have the opportunity to work with industry leading creative and media agency partners to refine, optimize, and manage G&T’s strategic partnership strategy, and contribute to building our annual customer marketing plans.
Vendor Marketing (60%)
- Develop and execute comprehensive vendor marketing plan to drive brand awareness, increase product adoption, and achieve revenue and profit targets.
- Manage VMP (Vendor Marketing Program) and ensure effective utilization of marketing funds to help deliver maximum return on investment.
- Co-lead annual planning of the VMP program in close partnership with Sr. Manager and Sales Enablement Manager.
- Partner with vendors to co-create and execute joint marketing campaigns, including digital, social, content marketing, events, and promotions.
- Track and report on key performance metrics, providing regular updates to stakeholders on the effectiveness and impact of vendor marketing initiatives.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key vendor partners and serve as the primary point of contact to foster collaborative partnerships.
- Monitor and analyze market trends, competitive landscape, and vendor campaign performance to identify new opportunities and optimize marketing strategies.
Customer Marketing (40%)
- Develop and implement customer marketing plans to drive customer loyalty, retention, and advocacy.
- Utilize data analytics and customer segmentation to develop targeted marketing campaigns that deliver personalized experiences and maximize customer lifetime value.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including sales, and product management, to identify customer insights and develop integrated marketing campaigns.
- Analyze and monitor customer marketing metrics, such as customer satisfaction, retention rates, to measure campaign effectiveness and optimize strategies.
- 3-5 years in Marketing (preferably B2B) with a minimum of 1 year as Marketing Manager.
- Demonstrated capabilities in managing marketing budgets, measuring and tracking campaign performance and associated spend down to the most granular details while providing roll-up reporting to senior management.
- Experience managing vendor marketing programs; sales, partnerships, or Partnership Marketing is an asset.
- Demonstrated experience working successfully in complex organizations, balancing multiple assignments and deliverables simultaneously.
- Ability to build rapport with cross-functional teams and help elevate full project team to collectively achieve challenging business goals.
- Strong communication, analytical, critical thinking, and organizational skills with the ability to interpret data into a compelling story.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business, Marketing, or equivalent experience.
- Strong understanding of social and digital tools; LinkedIn Navigator, Meta, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, CRM solutions.
Perks of Joining Our Winning Team:
- Part of a bigger picture as we continue our full digital transformation. We are looking for team members that will help us go from being known as an Office Products company to full Business Solutions Provider.
- High performance team: Work with a group of passionate marketers with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Freedom to innovate: Opportunity to share your perspective, solve new challenges, and own your work and career.
- We value flexibility: Offering a Hybrid & flexible work environment, giving you the opportunity to collaborate and do what you do best every day.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity. We are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.