Welcome to a place where people are at the heart of everything we do.
Welcome to people with an inspiring vision and who seek stimulating challenges. At CIMA+, you’ll find a place where you’ll have many opportunities to learn and develop while working on engaging projects.
We are a firm 100% owned by its employees and we value a collaborative and entrepreneurial mindset. You will have the flexibility to manage your work on your own terms and define what work-life balance means to you.
When you join CIMA+, we welcome you to a place that you can call home.
We are seeking a Proposal Coordinator based out of CIMA’s Ottawa office to join the Ontario Regional team. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in proposal development with private, public, and federal clients.
Your natural drive to succeed and sense of urgency will help navigate the business and leaders alike in our proposal response cycle by juggling competing priorities and projects under tight deadlines, all while leading us to success on project pursuits. You are able to work flawlessly with a variety of different hierarchy professionals and will have accountability and take ownership of proposals and supporting material from start to finish.
This role is an opportunity to work in a flexible hybrid environment splitting your week working from home and out of our beautifully renovated Ottawa office 3 days per week.
- Analyze call for proposal documents and identify all requirements in order to ensure proposal compliance
- Coordinate the proposal process from beginning to end
- Refine overall layout, formatting, and visual appeal of proposal documents in MS Word
- Assist in maintenance of proposal library including project sheets and resumes for the department’s employees
- Track and keep administrative records of submissions
- Assist in preparing award submittals, brochures and other collateral materials
- Design and editing of PowerPoint presentations
- Other duties as required
- Degree or Diploma in English, marketing, communications, journalism or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in proposals or marketing in the Architecture/ Engineering/ Consulting industry
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations, under tight time constraints, while maintaining accuracy
- Excellent organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work within a team, autonomy, and ability to work with several stakeholders on several tasks simultaneously (some unexpected and urgent)
- Superior document formatting skills, particularly in Word, and PowerPoint, (InDesign an asset)
- High sense of document design aesthetics in communications, high concern for quality and attention to detail
- Superior writing/editing and communications skills (English)
Ethics and integrity are fundamental values at CIMA+, and we are looking for people who uphold these principles. We are committed to creating opportunities for all our talents to contribute to the firm’s success, develop and grow, regardless of cultural or other differences. We fully endorse employment equity principles and encourage women, members of visible minorities, Indigenous people, and persons with disabilities to apply for any position offered at CIMA+. Adaptation measures are provided upon request to facilitate participation in the recruitment process.
Contact Corine Tchakoute
#LI-Remote, #LI-Hybrid, #LI-Onsite