Job Position (Title) Need（Canada Toronto Office）: Recruiter
Job Type: Full-time (at least 3 years contract)
Company name: IntelliPro Group Inc. (Canada Vancouver Office)
Working Address: 2232 West 41st Avenue, Suite 202, Vancouver, B.C V6M 1Z8
Salary: $ 30 CAD/ Hour
Hours per week: 40 hours/ week
IntelliPro Group Inc. is one of the fastest growing IT services and HR solutions company in Americas & APAC. We're quickly extending to one-stop HR Solution Services, including Oversea Branch Setup Consulting, Compensation & Benefits Policy Consulting, Payroll Management Service, Talent Recruiting, Employer Branding, etc. to satisfy our clients’ fast business expansion requirement.
We are a people first company, and Diversity and Inclusion is important to us.
We treat all people with dignity and respect, and not cogs in the machine.
We did not lose a single person during COVID, in fact our team grew.
No blame culture, this is a team environment where we hold ourselves accountable.
No position authority: we focus on internal partnership between everyone.
Lots of freedom and flexibility; growth opportunity with realistic roadmaps.
· Having hands-on experience with full cycle recruiting process and various interview formats
· Having great communication and negotiation skills
· Having comprehensive knowledge of the different industries
· BA/BS equivalent experience with 3+ years of recruiting experience in a high-volume
· environment (search firm or in-house recruiting team)
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with candidates and communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
· Experience closing senior and/or executive level candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
· Knowledge of resume databases and Applicant Tracking Systems
· Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
· Solid organizational and time-management abilities
Nice to Have:
· Experience sourcing technical recruiters will be a huge plus.
· Experience working as a high-volume recruiter at a staffing agency
· Develop recruiting strategies to help us fill our clients’ hiring needs and find the right candidates for the position
· Help create and evolve job descriptions in partnership with our clients
· Review incoming applications to match them with job requirements
· Source candidates via databases, social networks & specialist platforms
· Facilitate meetings between hiring managers and applicants
· Interviewing candidates using various methods (i.e., skills assessments and structured interviews)
· Partner closely with business units to ensure sourcing and hiring strategies.
· Partner with business leaders and hiring managers to assess their talent requirements and advise on the best hiring strategy.
· Use various techniques, skills and experience to discover, identify and attract the best talent in technical or business baseline.
· Screen and select candidates effectively by assessing both the technical and business
· Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $30.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Richmond Hill, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person