We are looking to add a new member to our team. The candidate must be strong at taking calls and talking to clients, must be able to schedule appointments, and reply to clients in a timely manner. The candidate must be able to multi-task, have high attention to detail, be well organized, and have some working knowledge in the Canadian Immigration field. The right candidate will be a great asset and will help ensure the office operates smoothly.
The candidate must have at least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Greet clients with a professional/positive demeanor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to respond quickly to clients enquiries through calls and emails
- Ability to quickly learn company softwares and programs
- Ability to effectively follow up with clients and staff
- Create contracts and send invoice/receipts
- Keep records as per company practices
- Must be able to help with additional duties when assigned and meet deadlines
- Must be fluent in English.
- Working knowledge of Hindi/Punjabi/Gujrati/Spanish/French or another language is an asset.
Work Location: Moncton Office
Working Schedule: 40 hours a week, 9-5 pm, Monday to Friday
Salary & Benefits: Hourly wage plus bonus, PR Support avaialble for the right candidate.
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $16.00-$17.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
Supplemental pay types:
- Reception: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person