Coordinator - System
- Must have vast knowledge of the ISO/TS 16949, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Standard Requirements
- Must have an auditing background
- Must be able to work in a computerized environment - Word, Excel
- Minimum five years experience in a quality or manufacturing environment.
- Ability to interpret blueprints and Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing. Knowledge and experience in gauging methods, gauge selection, calibration, and MSA. Understand testing and inspection requirements.
- Speak with managers and supervisors to explain progress of jobs and to obtain instructions and tasks. Teach employees and less experienced workers to perform inspection tasks Organize and lead meetings with employees
- Review priorities and diverse skills of workers to ensure job tasks are assigned to appropriate workers.
- Develop work schedules for quality personnel. Develop and monitor detailed test plans, gauge plans, quality procedures and inspection requirements.
- Ability to work independently to provide professional guidance and oversight to inspection tasks and projects. Assume a wide variety of roles to coordinate job tasks with those of junior workers, co-workers and subcontractors. Work according to company mandates for communication, meetings and projects.
- Functional knowledge of SPC, ISO9000 / TS16949 / ISO14001. CMM Programming experience. Ability to operate and troubleshoot machines and equipment. Ability to use basic computer applications and software such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to continuously learn to keep up with new technologies, new products, new information and regulatory changes within industry. Participate in seminars, courses, and other learning opportunities through the organization.
- Manage all phases of the Quality and Environmental Management Systems audit program, including the planning, scheduling, preparing, auditing, reporting and follow up to closure to ensure compliance and effectiveness of the programs.
- Organizing documentation review for the POC on a regular basis.
- Assist in co-coordinating third part audits (registrars) and assist in Customer and/or Suppliers second part audits
- Assist in identifying strengths, weaknesses and training requirements of all personnel as related to the effective implementation and operation of these systems.
- Promote and educate all personnel in the understanding key indicator performance measurable and areas requiring improvement
- Co-ordinate with appropriate personal any related TS 16949/ISO 14001/QS9000 training (eg., Internal Auditor Training, Procedural Training) on a 3 shift basis.
- Conduct training of Basic Gauging and SPC with new employees or as required
- Report on outstanding corrective actions and facilitate problem solving activities as requested.
- Lead/monitor and co-ordinate layered audits, the QSB system and prepare monthly report for POC
- Monitor Customer Websites and provide status reports
- Update and distribute documentation as required.
- Assist when required with documentation activities.
- Solicit input from supervision on training needs and help to identify factors in the work place that can identify a training need.
- Participate in the Certification of Manufacturing Operators.
Linamar is committed to promoting accessible recruitment as outlined in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. Linamar will attempt to accommodate persons with a disability in an appropriate and effective manner throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Accommodations will be provided upon request.