NOTE: While we welcome all applicants, presently we cannot provide relocation assistance and require previous Tim Hortons or Canadian food service experience. As such all potential candidates for this position must already be residing in and/or working in Canada.
What to expect in your role as a Tim Hortons Team Member:
- Prepare different types of beverages according to standards including marking lids and pots.
- Prepare food items such as bagels, wraps, sandwiches following proper builds as well as maintaining food safety standards.
- Operate ovens/egg cookers and prepare baked products as assigned such as muffins, donuts, breads, eggs, sausages, etc.
- Ensure all showcase specifications are met.
- Cleaning of the production area and back of the house area on a daily basis.
- Receive and Store Inventory in BOH during delivery as well as stock up items in FOH daily.
- Maintaining a clean Restaurant interior, exterior, parking lot, dining room and restrooms.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment each shift.
- Maintains Speed of Service by working efficiently with a sense of urgency to fill orders and meet Guests needs.
- Promptly executes service recovery for any Guest concerns or complaints by making it right with the Guest.
What we require from potential Tim Hortons Team Members:
- Demonstrate a passion for hospitality and creating exceptional Guest experiences.
- Be able to work under pressure while maintaining food safety standards.
- Have a passion for serving, making food and beverages and good time management.
- Be able to learn how to operate various equipment, carry boxes up to 25lbs, working in cold environment as freezer/ fridge.
- Enjoy working with a successful team in a safe environment.
- Have a strong work ethic, be punctual and responsible.
- Previous experience in guest service field is an asset.
- Have or pursuing a post-secondary diploma in Hospitality management or related fields is an asset but not required.
- Flexible availability is preferred for early morning or late night shifts as assigned.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive training
- Incentive and recognition programs
- Advancement opportunities
- Community involvement
- Free Coffee/Tea/Hot Chocolate + 30% discount on all meals
By submitting this application, I acknowledge that most Tim Hortons® restaurants are independently owned and operated by franchisees. In that regard, I understand that I may be applying to a Tim Hortons® restaurant owned by a franchisee and, if so, any hiring decisions will be made by the franchisee.
Accommodations are available upon request.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $15.50 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Woodbridge, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Tim Hortons: 1 year (required)
- Food Service: 1 year (preferred)
- Work Permit/PR or Canadian Passport (required)
- Class G Licence (preferred)
- Day Shift (required)
- Night Shift (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-08-21