McKeil Marine is one of Canada’s leading marine service providers. Experienced and adaptive, we deliver turn-key solutions that support our customers’ success in a wide range of transportation and project challenges. Customer service, safety, quality and respect for the environment are at the heart of our operations. Manned by highly skilled sailing crew, our ever-growing diverse and versatile fleet of tankers, bulkers, tugs, barges and workboats, operate throughout the Great Lakes, St. Lawrence River, east coast and Canadian Arctic.
- Our crew enjoy regular, day for day schedules with minimal disruptions - you can plan your time at home!
- Competitive wages and comprehensive group benefits program
- Concierge style Company paid and arranged travel to and from vessels
- Our crew matter - at McKeil it feels like family
- We sail safe - your safety is our top priority
- Certificate upgrade programs and incentives
- Company paid training
- Support ship-assist, line handling and cargo loading/unloading
- Perform fire and security rounds and maintain gangway watch while in port
- Watchkeeping duties as required by Chief Officer
- General upkeep and maintenance duties including painting, cleaning and planned maintenance work
- Other duties as assigned
- Bridge Watch Rating Certificate of Competency issued by Transport Canada
- Oil and Chemical Tanker Familiarization
- Previous tanker experience required
- Marine Emergency Duties (MED’s) STCW Basic Safety and Survival Craft Certifications
- Transport Canada Marine Medical
- Strong communication and proven teamwork skills
You will join a team of passionate colleagues in fast paced, growing organization that supports all communities in which we operate. McKeil Marine offers a very competitive total compensation program.
Please submit your application directly to this posting or email your resume to ca[email protected] and reference the position in the subject line.
We thank all applicants but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. McKeil Marine is committed to the principles of Employment Equity.