Feeds ‘N Needs is hiring… Join Our Team as a Store Manager at our brand new Feeds’n Needs store, opening this fall, in Shediac!
Calling all exceptional leaders with top-notch communication skills! We're in search of a dynamic go-getter to step into the spotlight as our Store Manager. As the beacon of customer service, procedure excellence, and effective communication, you'll inspire your team to achieve phenomenal success and also play a pivotal role in propelling sales growth and ensuring our branch runs like a well-oiled machine. Get ready to lead the charge, set new standards, and make your mark on our thriving team!
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Execute regional store strategies to enhance traffic and profitability
- Oversee store administration and compliance with policies
- Ensure superior store condition and visual merchandizing standards
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, and profits
- Introduce innovative ideas to expand market share
Customer Service Excellence
- Maintain exceptional customer satisfaction levels through outstanding service
- Address staff and customer issues adeptly
- Train, motivate, and provide feedback to store staff to achieve sales goals
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals and build career paths
- Manage and nurture staff growth
- Set an example of excellence and high performance
PREFERRED HIRING CRITERIA
Beyond simply communicating effectively with customers about merchandise, we're excited to tap into your wealth of business acumen and retail management experience, which will be the driving force behind our unwavering commitment to delivering exceptional customer service. Your expertise will be instrumental in creating remarkable customer experiences that leave a lasting impression.
- Post-secondary education or applicable practical experience
- Proven decision-making ability that's accurate and cost-effective
- Strong leadership skills, organizational skills and customer management prowess
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- High computer competency, including Microsoft Office applications
If you're ready to take on a pivotal role in a dynamic industry with a team of passionate professionals, we encourage you to apply. Join us in shaping the future of animal nutrition and customer service excellence. Make your mark at Shediac Feeds’n Needs today!
WE TAKE GREAT CARE OF OUR TEAM through our commitment to continuous learning, supportive team and an attractive total compensation package that includes a bonus, competitive health, dental, vision package and retirement benefits!
We are committed to employment equity, and we encourage applications from qualified individuals, including women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities.
Our corporate values FEED your career: Passion | Inclusivity | Integrity | Trust | Curiosity. These values are engrained into our core and shape everything we do.
Please note that candidates applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person