Dockside Pub is a downtown Edmonton pub with a friendly atmosphere, good food and the best karaoke around. We are looking to add reliable hardworking team members to our Dockside family.
Our work environment includes:
- On-the-job training
- Lively atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Bartender to join our team. The ideal candidate for this position has previous experience in a bar or restaurant setting, is knowledgeable about different types of drinks and cocktails, and is capable of taking direction well and multi-tasking effectively. A successful candidate will have restaurant industry experience, a passion for mixology, and strong customer service skills.
Must have Pro Serve, Pro Tect, and Reel Facts as per AGLC requirements.
- Greet customers and take orders.
- Mix drinks according to recipes and customer requests.
- Check identification of customers to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- Clean and organize the bar area.
- Keep track of inventory and restock supplies as needed.
- Serve food and drinks in a timely manner.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
Job Types: Casual, Permanent, Part-time
Part-time hours: 15-35 per week
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Edmonton, AB T5K 0A3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- serving (preferred)
- Bartending (required)
- ProServe, ProTect, Reel Facts (required)
- Night Shift (preferred)
- Day Shift (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-06-13