Who are we?
We, at Pxier have been in the software business for over 10 years now.
We established the company in 2010 with the main idea of creating an excellent and powerful solution based on cloud computing.
We started in Canada (where our current head office is located) and in the United States. Over time, our product range has grown considerably as well as our international presence.
Today, we have over 1400 customers in over 52 countries.
Today, software development is under pressure from many sources. Technologies, markets and customer expectations are all changing rapidly. The future will belong to those who know how to reinvent themselves and those who can deliver their benefits faster to customers, in a very turbulent environment.
Pxier has developed a more professional and easier way to manage daily tasks in different battlefields such as: catering management, event management and spa management; also software modules such as table reservations, POS system, and food ordering app to help restaurants increase their benefits using a single platform.
All our solutions are connected to each other and thanks to our API integration, we have no limits in terms of connecting to new levels. We have the right set of management tools to allow any business to achieve its goals.
We grow if our customers grow too. That's why we work very hard to keep what makes us different.
Location: work from home
Job Description: We are seeking a motivated and customer-focused individual to join our team as a Customer Service / Support Representative.
The ideal candidate will possess both exceptional customer service skills and basic computer and technical skills.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing top-notch support to our valued customers while utilizing your technical abilities to address their needs.
- Respond to customer inquiries via phone, email, and chat in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide accurate information about our products/services and assist customers with their issue and/or requests.
- Address customer concerns, complaints, and issues with empathy and a solutions-oriented mindset.
- Utilize basic technical skills to navigate our software systems, troubleshoot common technical issues, and assist customers with technical inquiries.
- Maintain detailed and accurate records of customer interactions/solution provided through the use of our internal support database.
- Collaborate with other team members to resolve more complex customer concerns.
- Continuously update your knowledge of our products/services to provide accurate and up-to-date information to customers.
· Must be able to work according to UTC+01:00 Central European Time (as most of our client are in France) (for this reason candidates from NB or NL will be considered in priority due to the time zone difference being minimal)
· Must possess a computer and a reliable internet connection is mandatory as our system are all cloud-based.
· High school diploma or equivalent; additional education or training in customer service or related field is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in French and basic English is required as it is how our team members communicate with each other.
- Strong customer-centric attitude with a genuine desire to help and assist customers.
- Basic computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and web browsing. (as our software is cloud-based)
- Ability to learn quickly and navigate our company's software systems and internal tools with ease.
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot common technical issues.
- Previous customer service experience is required. (bonus if in a software industry setting)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
- Available to work from 9am to 5pm UTC +01 (France time) (if you're working from Canada that means evening/night shift is highly likely to be required)
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement within the company.
- Ongoing training and development to enhance your skills.
- Positive and collaborative work environment.
- Freedom of working from the comfort of your home.
How to Apply: Interested candidates are invited to send their resume and a cover letter detailing their relevant experience .
Application Deadline: if this posting is up we are still actively hiring.
We look forward to welcoming a dynamic and driven individual to our team who can provide exceptional customer service while utilizing their basic computer and technical skills to enhance our customer support efforts.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Salary: $15.00-$17.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- As this position is mostly to deal with our French client (from France), as an applicant from Canada, are you willing to adapt your work schedule to match the 9am - 5pm UTC+01:00 work schedule ?
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (required)
- Customer support: 2 years (required)
- French (required)
- English (required)
- Day Shift (required)
- Night Shift (preferred)
- Overnight Shift (preferred)
Work Location: Remote