Fintech Select Ltd. is a financial technology company with a subsidiary by the name of Selectcore Communications. The communications division operates a 24x7x365 customer contact center located in downtown Chatham. We are currently accepting bilingual English Spanish applicants that can work 32-40 hours per week. Applicants must be available to work between 8am-8pm EST timeframe Monday-Friday.
To function as an inbound operator answering and supporting all customer service inquiries for a client in the Health Care/Pharmacology industry. To work within a fast paced work environment that is operational 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
To ensure our customers are always handled in a professional, friendly and efficient manner. Their questions, concerns, and inquiries are of the utmost importance.
What we offer:
Starting rate of $16.00
Interactive paid training
Career advancement opportunities
A supportive management team
Strong family oriented workplace culture
· Clean criminal Record
· High School diploma or equivalent experience.
· 1-3 years of customer service experience
· General knowledge of windows applications and the ability to navigate a computer
· Under the direction of a Supervisor, answer incoming Customer Care calls in regards to pharmaceutical manufacturer’s co pay savings card programs.
· Verify insurance eligibility
· Answer all calls within established quality standards.
· Reporting special safety events and product quality complaints to the manufacturer.
· Contact external departments to gain additional information.
· Enrolling patients in savings offers, reading terms and conditions, reading pharmacy claim transactions, assisting with activations and providing instructions.
· Providing answers to frequently asked questions
· Gathering information, documentation and typing.
· Computer navigation, account searches,
· Complete understanding of all programs, their features and policies.
· Complete understanding of telephone equipment and call procedures
· Any other tasks not mentioned that might be necessary during the course of business, which relates directly or indirectly to Customer Care.
· Adhere to the assigned work schedule.
· Follow company policies and procedures
· Excellent customer service orientation: (professional telephone manner, strong soft skills, positive attitude, a strong personal commitment to serve customers, empathetic friendly helpful tone.
· Communication: (verbal and written) is able to clearly present information in both positive and negative scenarios. Strong listening skills and good attention to detail.
· Adaptability: able and willing to adapt to change. Able to work in a fast paced environment. Able to adapt to the pace of the caller. Able to Multitask.
· Computer and typing skills: Able to navigate a computer, general knowledge of windows applications. Email and using multiple applications.
· Decision and problem solving responsibilities: exercises good judgment and considers the impact of decisions.
· Job knowledge: is able to learn, retain and apply information to the job. Able to follow processes and stay current with program information. Is organized, responsible and can work independently.
· Team oriented: works effectively with others to create a productive and positive work environment.
· Bilingualism required-English & Spanish
Fintech Select Ltd. is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Upon request, we will accommodate accessibility needs throughout the recruitment and selection process.
_All information is received in confidence. While we appreciate all applicants, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted directly
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 32-40 per week
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: Remote
Expected start date: 2023-10-02