Dawn InfoTek Inc. is a professional IT consulting team that partners with major financial institutions, investment firms and government sectors. We have been dedicated to delivering cutting-edge consulting services and recruiting all levels of IT positions for our clients.
We are currently seeking competent individuals to fulfill the role of Senior Product Manager to join our dynamic team to work at our client site.
2024-03-31 with possibility of extension
- Through ongoing product management, monitoring and reporting, services required to be performed by the product manager shall include:
- · Identifying strategic and operational requirements of specific product management environment for IT initiatives.
- · Providing ongoing advice on refinements and enhancements to the organization’s product management delivery processes.
- · Developing product design criteria, planning activities, business objectives, communication and reporting protocols, implementing planning, product prioritization and phasing strategies, issues management, quality assessment and transition requirements.
- · Directing, coordinating and monitoring product management activities to ensure timely, cost-effective and high-quality business and customer-focused results
- · Articulate the product vision and product strategy - so the product team knows why they are undertaking the effort of building the product, and what the plan for doing so is.
- · Prioritize features & manage the backlog - So the product team has a shared focus across tactical design and development work.
- · Establish and track against measurable objectives - So the product team knows whether they are on the right path or not.
- · Decide when to ship software - So customers can experience the benefits of the product as soon as possible, and the product team can continue to gather valuable feedback about how to iterate on the product.
- · Continually de-risk product direction - So the product team only builds the features they should build, based on validated customer problems and business opportunities, and increase the likelihood that the product will be successful in the market
- · Communicate effectively - So the product team, stakeholders and sponsors are all aligned, and momentum is maintained.
- Deliverables expected to be produced could include:
- · Product vision and road map (now, near, and future timeline)
- · Product strategy: target audience (end-users), problems you’re trying to solve, value propositions
- · Customer discovery insights through end-user research activities
- · Product features and functions through product management backlog and the authoring of user stories with the business product owner
- · Product key performance Indicators (KPIs) or success criteria including a metrics dashboard
- · Product decision and direction rationales
- · Product wins (success stories)
- · Continuous shipping of product features to improve upon the minimal viable product produced by the product team through user-centred design processes and agile (scrum) delivery methodologies
- · Product risk mitigation strategies
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Salary: $90.00-$110.00 per hour
Work Location: Hybrid remote in North York, ON M3M 0B4