YOU WILL NEVER GET BORED AT TEPPERMAN'S!
We are a dynamic, high-energy retailer that is currently in its 3rd generation of family ownership. We sell furniture, mattresses, appliances, electronics, and home accents to a diverse customer base in Southwestern Ontario. It is a unique and highly personal business - family-owned and not part of a nationwide chain.
We encourage long term staff relationships by providing fulfilling opportunities in a casual, balanced and respectful work environment.
Why Choose Us?
We believe in creating lasting relationships with our employees, built on our core values of Trust, Respect, Family, Teamwork, Passion and Innovation. And our employees would agree, having selected us as a Great Place to Work through the annual survey measuring Employee attitudes at Tepperman’s.
Here’s a look at what makes us A Great Place to Work:
90% Agreed “This is a physically safe place to work”
88% Agreed “People here are treated fairly regardless of their gender.”
92% Agreed “People here are treated fairly regardless of their sexual orientation”.
84% Agreed “I feel good about the way Tepperman’s contributes to environmental sustainability.”
81% Agreed “My manager is approachable, easy to talk with.”
And You? You are a detail-oriented and computer savvy individual with a passion for great customer service. You're looking for a team environment with other dedicated and talented individuals, and a career where you can grow and contribute to our overall success. You've been searching for a place to apply yourself, where the culture and the company embrace technological change and continuous learning.
Join Our Team Today!
Why work at Teppermans?
- Attractive benefits package
- Professional development opportunities
- Generous employee pricing and discounts
- Paid vacation, holidays, and more
- Company-matched pension plan
Tepperman’s is a business built on the same foundation as a strong family - loyalty, respect, accountability, and integrity. We work hard to build a brand people can trust and rely on for all of their home furnishing needs.
We draw from nearly 100 years of our rich heritage, to create new ways to meet the ever-changing needs of our employees and customers.
WHO IS THE CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE?
Reporting to the Associate Manager, Customer Care, Customer Care Representative provides exceptional customer service in a friendly, professional manner to assist our customers and address concerns. This entry-level position performs a variety of administrative tasks to support our Customer Care department. Reps are in a unique position to build lasting impressions with customers and turn what can be a negative experience, into a positive one.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOMPLISHING IN THE ROLE
- Responding to incoming calls and inquiries from external customers in a friendly, caring, timely and efficient manner
- Completing data entry/order entry and scheduling orders using order management system (STORIS)
- Scheduling and routing service appointments for in-home service by our service technicians
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Exceptional organizational aptitude in a fast-paced environment and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to perform tasks quickly and accurately with strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage a small file load
- Ability to effectively solve problems
- Professional telephone manner and etiquette
- Above average computer literacy and keyboarding skills, proficiency with Microsoft Office and performing internet searches
- Self-motivated to work with minimal supervision
- A flexible full-time retail work schedule. This includes daytime, evening and weekend shifts as well as peak periods such as March Anniversary and Boxing Week and select holidays.
Feel free to visit our website at www.teppermans.com/career to learn more!
We are an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. Please advise us, if you require an accommodation, and we will work with you to meet your needs.