Join the front lines of cybersecurity excellence as a Sales Support Coordinator at Digital Boundary Group! As a Sales Support Coordinator, you'll be working alongside and supporting our visionary sales and project management teams, ensuring that our solutions align seamlessly with our clients' needs.
Your knack for compiling technical requirements into precise statements of work will be invaluable as you facilitate smooth communication, lead quality checks, and help us to achieve operational excellence. If you're ready to be a part of a great team that is passionate about helping organizations all over the world improve their security posture, we invite you to embark on this exciting journey with us.
This position is available to be fully remote with occasional in-person meetings, or in one of our offices (London, Ontario or Dallas, Texas). This position requires occasional travel to support sales team activities.
As a key member of our team, you will get to:
- Use your incredible attention to detail to ensure that sales documents such as statements of work (SOW’s), requests for proposals (RFP’s), etc. are of high quality, accurate, and contain the necessary information.
- Use your excellent customer service and communication skills to interact with customers as needed and ensure intake forms are complete with all the required information.
- Work closely with the sales and project management team to make sure our service offerings align with the clients’ needs.
- Use your impeccable English writing, proofreading, and Microsoft Word skills to make sure all outgoing documentation is of high quality.
- Take part in weekly update meetings and follow up on outstanding client documents, meticulously documenting changes, or updates in Salesforce.
Other duties as required.
What’s in it for you?
- You choose where you work (remote, hybrid, in-office)
- 3 weeks starting vacation time
- 11 paid holidays and a paid closure between Christmas and New Year’s Day
- Healthcare Benefit Plans that offer flexibility for your needs with our $1000/year healthcare spending account
- Retirement Savings Plans matching up to 3.5%
- $500/year home internet reimbursement
What kind of experience should you have?
- 1+ years of previous experience as a sales assistant, sales coordinator, customer service representative, or other relevant position
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in Business, Marketing, or related fields, or equivalent training and commensurate work experience
- Prior experience working with Salesforce, or a similar CRM is an asset
Include a resume and cover letter telling us why you are the Sales Support Coordinator we’re looking for!
Please be sure to add [email protected] to your contact list to ensure delivery of all correspondence from us.
Note: due to the nature of our business, satisfactory completion of pre-employment checks is required.
Digital Boundary Group is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing accommodation to applicants with disabilities. Please let Human Resources know if you require accommodation during the recruitment process.