OTT Financial Group is the parent organization of a group of financial services and investment companies. We leverage cutting-edge fintech innovations to bring excellent financial advice and best-in-class wealth management to our customers and business partners. Empowering 10,000+ merchants and hundreds of thousands of individual clients across Canada, we are the home to a wealth of expertise in forex and securities trading, mobile and cross-border payment, and investment fund management.
We are ambitious, results-focused, and forward-looking. At OTT, you’ll get numerous opportunities to learn and grow, alongside a cohort of talented people from diverse backgrounds and industries. Tackling business challenges in a collaborative and innovative environment, you’ll be encouraged to be your best self and make a meaningful impact.
We are looking for a Cloud Engineer to support our business growth in Toronto. The ideal candidate is someone who developed as a Cloud Engineer from a systems and network administrative background who had hands-on experience supporting 200-400 user operation in multiple locations. This is a full-time, permanent position working onsite at our Leslie St Head Office location.
What’s in it for you:
- Very competitive salary
- Extended Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Vacation Leave, Parental Leave and Family Medical Leave
- Centrally located modern and spacious offices close to Eglinton and Leslie
- Free use of onsite Gym and Sports Facilities, and regular Company Social Events
- Learning and Professional Development Support
- A chance to work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive and high performing team
- Community involvement through the annual Terry Fox Run
- Tremendous opportunities for Growth and Development
How you will contribute:
- Collaborating with engineering and development teams to evaluate and identify optimal cloud solutions.
- Modifying and improving existing systems.
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
- Designing, developing and deploying modular cloud-based systems.
- Developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices.
- Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
- Interacting with clients, providing cloud support, and making recommendations based on client needs.
What you bring to the table:
- Degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience in the field of cloud computing.
- Has at least 5 years hands-on experience as a systems/network admin in a Linux and/or Windows server environment.
- Proficiency with any public cloud (Azure/AWS/GCP) services and infrastructure.
- Experience with configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet/Chef)
- Experience in Automating Infrastructure deployment
- Experience with CI/CD systems, DevOps, Sysops & ITIL
- Strong familiarity with systems engineering, cluster computing and programming theory
- Excellent knowledge and experience with object-oriented programming
- Ability to code to implement essential security measures
- It will be an asset if you have knowledge of office network implementation and maintenance, including WAN/LAN/Voice solution design, network equipment configurations and deployment, network system troubleshooting and health checking, system implementation and maintenance, including Linux/Windows server system, web application system, database and storage system.
- You have good problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
This is an onsite position and the successful candidate will be required to report to the office Mon-Fri from 9:00am to 5:30pm.
Apply now and unleash your full potential.
OTT Financial Group is committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all employees feel valued and respected, and where every employee can realize their potential. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if required, and will work with you to meet your needs. We appreciate all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.