Dental Assistant Level II
LeMarchant Road Dentistry is seeking an experienced Level 2 Dental Assistant who is a terrific team player with a great attitude.
This role would be supporting an appreciative doctor who offers a dynamic work environment, competitive total rewards, and modern, quality care.
Hours: Full-time Monday to Friday. No evenings or weekends!
WHO YOU ARE
- A passionate dental professional with keen attention to detail
- A highly focused individual who takes pride in the work you do
- Thrives in creative, independent environments
- A solution seeking, outside the box thinker willing to share their great ideas
- A promoter of oral health and preventative maintenance
- An advocate for dental innovation and supreme patient care
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support excellent dental care delivery by greeting patients, preparing operatory, instruments, and materials;
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations;
- Ready patient for dental treatment by comforting, seating, draping patient and if required, place a rubber dam;
- Provides information and support to patients by answering questions and requests;
- Assemble, sterilizing and deliver instruments to treatment area and position instruments for dentist’s access, including suctioning, and passing of instruments;
- Provide diagnostic information by conducting dental X-rays;
- Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and postoperative instructions;
- Document dental care services by charting in patient records;
- Ensure operation of dental equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements;
- Maintains dental supplies inventory, checking stock and anticipating supply needs.
Submit your application today!
*Eligible applicants must be Canadian citizens or have a valid work permit.
LeMarchant Road Dentistry provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $24.00-$30.00 per hour
- Dental care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Are you a Canadian citizen or have a valid work permit to work in Canada?
- Dental Assistant Level II License (required)
Work Location: In person