Under the supervision of the Operations Manager, this position is responsible for performing a variety of duties related to the operation of Bingo and Vegas style cabinet games with an emphasis on maintaining a high standard of customer service. Duties also include cleaning, cash handling and the serving of alcohol. This position involves a variety of shifts including weekdays, evenings and weekends.
Principal duties include:
- Attending to customers in assigned area.
- Keeping gaming machines clean and in working order.
- Receiving payment for play on demand credits and making change if required.
- Maintaining and balancing a float
Maintain sales area and electronic equipment in an organized, clean manner at all times.
- Cashing out winning vouchers.
- Deal courteously with public.
- Sell Bingo products.
- Serve customers on the floor
- Provide great customer service in a professional manner
- Other duties as assigned by hall manager
· Required to obtain a gaming license through the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario.
· Must be able to move at a quick pace and be able to stand for long periods of time
· Must be able to do simple math without using a calculator
· Must be able to multitask
· Must be 18 Years or older to apply
· Must comply with a uniform standard
- Must be available for weekends, weekdays from 8am to 11pm. Shifts are approx 4 to 10 hours long and will include split shift
- Knowledge of cash handling and balancing of daily cash intake.
- Exceptional Customer Service skills.
- Good communication skills to deal effectively, with staff and public.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
“About Delta Bingo & Gaming: Founded in 1966, Delta Bingo & Gaming is a proud industry leader with 20 locations and over 900 employees in North America. At Delta, our mission is to create unique entertainment experiences that bring people together. As one of Canada’s leading Charitable Gaming Centre Operators, Delta serves over 950 local charities and is honoured to support each local community it is a part of. Delta is licensed under the OLG and regulated by AGCO. Since the inception of Charitable Gaming, $120 Million has been donated to local charities across Ontario.
While we appreciate every applicant’s interest, only those under consideration will be contacted. Delta Bingo & Gaming is an EEO Employer – Minorities / Gender / Protected Veterans / Disabled.”
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.55 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Barrie, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Available to work from 8 am to 11 pm on Mondays to Sundays?
- Customer service: 1 year (required)
- Day Shift (required)
- Night Shift (required)
Work Location: In person