We are hiring a Bilingual Technical Training Manager (English/French). In this position, you will be responsible for supporting the uptime of the rapidly growing electric vehicle and diesel fleet in North America. Facilitate electrical, diesel, vehicle, and powertrain technical training courses for service technicians of the Volvo Trucks and Mack Trucks dealer network and select fleet customers in the US and Canada. Manage the day-to-day operations of the regional technical training center for the Group Trucks North America’s (GTNA) training Academy (Trucks Academy).
Your responsibilities in this role will include (but not limited to):
- Facilitate in-person and virtual training courses in alignment with corporate communication and brand policies, guidelines, strategies, images, and messaging to drive the ultimate Volvo Trucks and Mack Trucks dealer and customer experience.
- Facilitate training for function, safety, diagnosis, repair, replacement and maintenance of all Volvo Trucks and Mack Trucks and proprietary components.
- Be familiar with function, repair, and maintenance of third-party vendor components in Volvo Trucks and Mack Trucks.
- Manage the maintenance, repairs, and professional appearance of assigned training center facility to include equipment, components, tooling, workshop and classroom, course materials and supplies.
- Work with other members of the Trucks Academy to design and develop training content.
- Participate in train-the-trainer events to learn new course content and delivery methodologies.
- Partner with members of Dealer Development to ensure dealers follow the safety protocols, necessary equipment, and special tooling requirements to service EVs as outlined in the EV Dealer Requirements.
- Adopt new learning technologies as they become available and are integrated into the curriculum and delivery platforms.
- Master competency in Mack Trucks and Volvo Trucks operations, maintenance, diagnostics and repair of all chassis, powertrain, and vendor systems.
- Achieve and maintain Volvo Trucks and Mack Trucks Master Tech certification.
- Travel domestically and internationally to facilitate onsite training courses at dealer locations, customer facilities and other Trucks Academy training centers.
- Actively pursue and participate in training and education activities that improve technical product knowledge and presentation/facilitation skills.
- Other duties as assigned.
Critical Competencies :
- Customer Focus
- Communicates effectively
- Builds Networks
- Action Oriented
- Drives Results
- Standing Alone
- Technical Learning
- Peer Relationship
- Integrity and Trust
- Learning on the Fly
Who are you?
- You have a 310T Truck and Coach Technician Certification
- You have a certification in Electric Vehicle diagnosis, repair, and maintenance
- 3-5 years of experience in the heavy-duty or medium-duty truck, automotive, construction, agriculture, or other capital equipment industries
- Adult training certification preferred, or equivalent experience required
- Frequent domestic travel is required.
Type d'emploi : Permanent, Temps plein
Horaires de travail :
Lieu du poste : En présentiel
Date limite de candidature : 2023-10-04