F&P Mfg., Inc., is a subsidiary of Ftech Inc, in Japan, a leading Tier 1 Automotive Parts Manufacturer located in Tottenham, Ontario. Our core business is automotive component manufacturing and have been stamping, welding, painting and assembling automotive parts for our customers for more than 18 different current models for over 30 years.
We rely on our flexibility and creativity, along with a positive attitude, to constantly challenge our quality commitments through development of new technology and new ideas. So if you are looking for an exciting and rewarding career opportunity in a fast paced, highly automated, state-of-the-art automotive parts manufacturing facility then apply today!
Title: Human Resources Manager
Position Summary: Responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of human resources including but not limited to employment, associate training, placement, security, reception, cafeteria, ESA, Human Rights and other applicable regulation compliance, employee coaching, counseling, and corrective actions.
- Ensure consistent administration of policies/procedures and programs.
- Ensure legislative compliance (ESA, Human Rights, AODA)
- Manage employment, retention, training and development.
- Wage and Benefit Administration and Recommendations
- Manage company communications (General Meeting, Birthday Lunches, etc.)
- Responsible for employee and community relations, conflict resolution and investigations.
- Administrator salary evaluation program
- Manage cafeteria, temporaries and security
- Complete reports and surveys.
- Liaison for Honda and Honda supplier HR information
- Liaison for Community Relations
- Manage charitable donations
- Facilitate associate services including recreation and social programs.
- Other duties as assigned to complete departmental objectives.
- Post-Secondary education in a related field.
- 5-10 years experience in HR in a non-union, manufacturing environment.
- Exceptional leadership, communication, problem solving, and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in a strictly confidential and professional manner.
- Exceptional leadership, communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- CHRP designation would be an asset.
- Flexibility, creativity and vision.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office computer software, HRIS systems, payroll systems, time and attendance system (ideally Ceridian, ADP, Payworks, Enterprise).
- Organized, efficient and self – managing self-starter who has the ability to catch on quickly and is adaptable to change.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Primarily office environment.
- May be required to walk in plant frequently.
Benefit package includes an incentive bonus program worth 8% of base pay, paid overtime, complete medical, dental, vision care, prescription drug programs, and a company paid pension plan worth 5% of base pay. If you are interested in this challenging opportunity, please submit your resume and diploma/official transcript.
As part of our commitment to ensuring our employment practices are fair, accessible and inclusive of persons with disabilities, please note that accommodations are available, upon request, throughout the recruitment, selection and assessment process for any applicants with disabilities.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
For more information about our company, visit our website at www.fandpmfg.com
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Tottenham, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- human resources: 5 years (required)
Work Location: One location